This three hour masterclass is delivered online using Zoom. Learning style is a mixture of demonstration and coaching. If you are struggling to complete your WordPress site, or would like to move your business onto the most popular website software in the World, this training session will help you succeed in that goal. Topics covered include:
- Selecting the right host (speed and reliability)
- Installation and Theme Selection
- Essential Plugins and Integrations (MailChimp etc.)
- Customisation - making the site your own
- Creating pages and posts using Elementor™
- Wordfence and security measures to protect your site
- Improving search engine ranking using the Yoast dashboard
- Selling online - a brief introduction to WooCommerce™
If you would like to see the slides for this bespoke workshop before booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your training session will be recorded and made available after the masterclass is completed. You will be able to revisit this learning in the future and apply these skills.
Post-event support is included. For a period of 30 days following the session you have access to technical support to ensure the knowledge transferred on the day is successfully translated into tangible improvements in digital marketing performance.
Please note: this is the total price for the masterclass, it is not per person. The time together can be used for 1-2-1 tuition or, alternatively, you can share the cost by inviting other business friends to join the masterclass (maximum six attendees)